Terms & Conditions
- Our services are very diverse and so from time to time, we may incorporate additional terms or modify the existing terms, with or without notice, and the additional terms or requirements should be read as a part of this Agreement. It will be the client’s responsibility to comply with the latest terms and conditions. Please read this agreement carefully. We also advise you to regularly read the terms and conditions.
- The Agreement will be applicable to clients who subscribe to any of the services from the website or visit/browse the website. By visiting and/or using the website or its services you have agreed to comply and be bound by the agreement.
- For all purposes, this website is the property of Onward Health, a private limited company established under the Laws of India. You may not use this website or services rendered therein in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- We may restrict, suspend or terminate the access to our website or its services, at our sole discretion, if we find that the client is not complying with the agreement. Our services are very diverse and so from time to time, we may incorporate additional terms or modify the existing terms, with or without notice, and the additional terms or requirements should be read as a part of this Agreement. It will be the client’s responsibility to comply with the latest terms and conditions.
- This website contains material which is owned by or is licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction in any manner is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Using our services does not give you ownership of intellectual property rights in our services or the content you access. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website by the user/client shall be a criminal offence and may give rise to a claim of damages. Please read this agreement carefully. We also advise you to regularly read the terms and conditions.
RECORDS AND CONTENT
- The user/client/beneficiary or persons authorized by them may be asked to enter personal information including medical records on the website or its services. Personal Information means and includes all information that can be linked to a specific individual or to identify any individual, such as name, address, mailing address, telephone number, e – mail address, credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date, medical scans, reports, prescriptions or any information requested from the user/client while visits/usage of the website or its services.
- The user/client consents to receive electronic communications and agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
USER’S/CLIENT’S RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY
- With regard to the information found on the website including user’s/client’s/beneficiary’s information, we or any third party provide no warranty/guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability. The user/client has to exercise caution while accessing/using information found on this website and the same is entirely at his/her risk. The website does not bear any liability for the same. It shall be user’s/client’s responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet their specific requirements. For the purpose of this Agreement, beneficiary and client will be read as same party and Onward Health bears no additional responsibility towards the beneficiary.
- Onward Health shall not bear any responsibility for the services provided by any third parties to this agreement, even if they are in association with Onward Health.
- For matters of administration while using the services, beneficiary will be provided with access details before the initiation of services. These details shall be kept safe and should be used at all times by the beneficiary while receiving Onward Health’s services. Upon first use of the access by the beneficiary, it shall be deemed, for all purposes that he/she has consented to Onward Health’s services. It shall be deemed that he/she has read and understood the policies, terms and conditions of using Onward Health’s services and he/she authorizes Onward Health and/or its agents or any entity so authorized by Onward Health, to collect, record, store or distribute his/her personal information. It shall also be deemed that the beneficiary records his/her consent to co-operate and assist in the course of administering/conducting medical tests/procedures or any other relevant activity. This consent shall be in operation until the expiry of the client’s subscription with us or withdrawal of services by Onward Health. The onus of communicating the above to the beneficiary is upon respective client only.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) in any manner and we do not undertake any sort of responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The suggestions are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases not associated with the vaccination or itself too. Onward Health shall not be liable for the clinical outcomes of the advice like discharge instructions, medical inputs, or vaccination suggested.
- Onward Health does not market or represent any manufacturer, etc. The timely vaccination schedule messages/ reminders are only suggestions, which have to be correlated by your family physician before getting the inoculations. Vaccinations are strictly advised only under clinical supervision and full advice of your family physician. A vaccine is a medication. Like any medicine, vaccines have benefits and risks, and although highly effective, no vaccine is 100 percent effective in preventing disease or 100 percent safe in all individuals. Most side effects of vaccines are usually minor and short-lived. For example, a person may feel soreness at the injection site or experience a mild fever. Serious vaccine reactions are extremely rare, but they can happen.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
The agreement will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Republic of India and any disputes arising from the agreement or relating thereto will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Hyderabad.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Tests in our packages are conducted as a screening procedure for early detection of medical condition, if any.
- Some medical tests are dependent upon the centre where the tests are conducted; medical tests may vary according to the subscription packages opted by the client.
- No Onward Health’s service will be conducted or provided to pregnant women or nursing mothers. It shall be the responsibility of the client to ensure that he/she does not seek procedures of pregnant or nursing women.
Onward Health strongly believes in “Good customer experience”, and has therefore a liberal cancellation and refund policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 72 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the health care partners and they have initiated the process of scheduling for the services ordered.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that have been provided on special offers. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our quality of service. In case you are not satisfied with the summary of the reports please send your grievances within 24 hours of the receipt of the reports along with a short summary as to why you are not satisfied to support@OnwardHealth.co to consider for a refund. Refunds will be processed by Onward Health only after going through the grievance and the short summary sent by the client. The grant of refund is upon the sole discretion of Onward Health. Refunds would be processed within 21 days period.
- Price Range We have customised pricing according to the services rendered by us. The details are provided to you beforehand according to the effort, efficiency and the output of the service. Typically the range of transactions on our website starts from INR 150.
- Schedule of payment Some of our services can be utilised for fixed durations. In such cases, it is clearly mentioned within the description of these services and the period of usage in these cases may vary.
- Pricing Errors We work hard to ensure the accuracy of pricing. Despite our efforts, pricing errors may still occur. If an item's payment price is higher than the price displayed, we will cancel your order of that item and notify you of the cancellation. In such cases, please reach out to our customer support team for getting the order/appointment booked.
If the user/client/beneficiary chooses to provide information on the website while browsing or subscription to any of the packages available or both, Onward Health shall collect such information from them. For the purpose of data collection from the user/client/beneficiary, the website may also make telephone calls, e-mails, facsimile, postal communication in addition to online entries by the user/client/beneficiary.
- Consent for the service and/or use of user information shall be taken only once during user’s/client’s initial enrolment with us which will continue until express withdrawal of his/her consent or upon termination of his/her subscription. Such withdrawal of consent should be sent in writing to info@OnwardHealth.co. Onward Health shall upload the records of the clients, which are available with the hospitals, to the user’s/client’s account and no additional permission shall be taken from the client or the beneficiary. The beneficiaries’ medical records shall be updated timely as and when medical tests/procedures are undertaken in their case.
- Onward Health may share the information without client’s/beneficiary’s prior consent with government agencies mandated by law to obtain such information upon a request sent in writing to Onward Health stating clearly the purpose of seeking such information.
USE OF DATA COLLECTED
- Onward Health’s administrators, agents and other persons or entities authorized by Onward Health shall have full access to user/client information and shall use this information only for the purpose of recommending / helping the user/client/beneficiary with treatment, health check-ups and any other advice which the user/client may want. Onward Health can use this data for spreading awareness about the importance of prevention or early detection of diseases and for other services provided by the organization like making the medical history of the beneficiary available ‘on the go’ for ease of consultation with his/her physician, and reminding the beneficiary about his/her appointment with his/her doctors via email/text messages. This information includes, but is not limited to, name, address, telephone number, mobile number and/or email address, medical history, medications history and the name of the treating doctor.
- Once collected, Onward Health will store user’s/client’s/beneficiary’s information for a reasonable period of time with respect to the limitations of space and other administrative functions in the course of Onward Health’s business. The information that we store is sometimes deleted and we cannot be held liable to the same. In the event that the client withdraws from the program or alternatively refuse to provide information, Onward Health shall use its discretion to provide its services to the said client.
- Onward Health can also initiate SMS and emails to the customer regarding personal health services and offers. However, the customer can always opt out of the communication by mailing us at info@OnwardHealth.co